What is a Pre-Listing Home Inspection?
It is a complete inspection that allows the seller to understand the condition of the home better.
Benefits of a Pre-listing Home Inspection
1. Full Disclosure – This inspection allows disclosure of the home’s condition to the buyer. It gives the buyer the option to review the needs of the house before making an offer.
2. Opportunity To Improve The Home’s Overall Appeal – A pre-listing home inspection helps you to understand any current or potential problem areas within the home. And allows time to make repairs and improve the property.
3. Accurate Pricing – A Pre-Listing Home Inspection and any repairs done or not done will have the home in better condition for viewing, making it much more marketable. In addition, this will help establish the most accurate price for the property before potential buyers arrive.
4. Stress Relief – Buying a home is stressful. Completing a pre-listing home inspection and the report available for review for the buyer can help to eliminate the worry of what their inspector might find.
5. No Surprises – A pre-listing home inspection helps you eliminate the dreaded element of surprise and allows you to obtain the maximum selling price for the home.
6. It Makes It Easier To Find Buyers – Getting a pre-listing home inspection and promoting this with the home’s sale is a great selling point. Buyers are attracted to homes that have been inspected and have very few problems as they feel confident that there won’t be problems after moving in.
Call Us at (651) 487-5318 or Schedule Home Inspection Minneapolis
Minneapolis, MN is among the best places to grow up and grow old. We can’t blame the Minneapolitans. Having been ranked second most charitable state and the second-highest rate of volunteerism, Minnesota boasts its well-rounded advantages of people-centric opportunities for job and business growth, education, recreation, and real estate.
While residents enjoy the big Minneapolis city amenities with a historic atmosphere, good food, the beautiful shades of green along lakes and rivers, and outdoor adventures all year round, you too can get ahead of the game when you hire a professional home inspector at Thompson Inspections. If you’re one to choose to move to a place packed with green space and a big city vibe combined, Thompson Inspections will help make your home buying decision an easy and most informed one.
Thompson Inspections has licensed and certified home inspectors who understand the significance of home investment, so each property we evaluate is performed with great care, attention to detail, and unparalleled value as we would to our own. Serving the Minneapolis metropolitan area and surrounding metro counties, our home inspection services have been sought for by numerous satisfied clients for years.
Call 651-487-5318 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website Thompson Inspections – The Trusted Home Inspection Service